Swiss CTEPH Board
Since January 2018, the SSPH has provided patients with a new platform for exchange between doctors: The Swiss Board for Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension (CTEPH).
It is led by interdisciplinary teams of physicians from the University Hospitals of Zurich (USZ) and Geneva (HUG), who have been studying this particular form of pulmonary hypertension for years. Colleagues from other university hospitals, cantonal hospitals and surgeries can join in and present their patient cases after registration by e-mail.
The details of the patient dossier are shared via video conference, enabling specialists in pulmonology, cardiology, radiology, thoracic surgery and other disciplines to discuss the patient's problems in an interdisciplinary manner and make a joint recommendation for further treatment.
Dates in 2019 - always on Mondays:
- 7th January 2019, 12:30-13:30
- 21st January 2019, 12:30-13:30
- 4th March 2019, 12:30-13:30
- 15th April 2019, 12:30-13:30 (additional date)
- 27th May 2019, 12:30-13:30
- 17th June 2019, 12:30-13:30
- 26th August 2019, 12:30-13:30
- 16th September 2019, 12:30-13:30
- 4th November 2019, 12:30-13:30
- 16th December 2019, 12:30-13:30