Swiss CTEPH Board
Since January 2018, the SSPH has provided patients with a new platform for exchange between doctors: The Swiss Board for Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension (CTEPH).
It is led by interdisciplinary teams of physicians from the University Hospitals of Zurich (USZ) and Geneva (HUG), who have been studying this particular form of pulmonary hypertension for years. Colleagues from other university hospitals, cantonal hospitals and surgeries can join in and present their patient cases after registration by e-mail.
The details of the patient dossier are shared via video conference, enabling specialists in pulmonology, cardiology, radiology, thoracic surgery and other disciplines to discuss the patient's problems in an interdisciplinary manner and make a joint recommendation for further treatment.
Last dates of the video conferences in 2018:
- 26th of November 2018, 12:30-13:30
- 17th of December 2018, 12:30-13:30
Dates in the first half of 2019:
- 21th of January 2019, 12:30-13:30
- 4th of March 2019, 12:30-13:30
- 27th of May 2019, 12:30-13:30
- 17th of June 2019, 12:30-13:30
- 26th of August 2019, 12:30-13:30